Certified Supply Chain and Project Management Professional
Industrial Engineer, Project Manager, Production Control, and Commodity Manager
- Decisive, action-oriented and results focused professional offering over 20 years of increasing responsibility in Continuous Improvement Value Analysis/Value Engineering Supply Chain efforts.
- Recruited and developed Supply Chain employees from direct labor to staff in two departments
- Proven ability to lead cross functional teams, negotiate pricing agreements, develop long term commodity strategies, utilize e-sourcing tools, manage working capital, complete sourcing from low cost countries (Mexico/China)
- Drive by new challenges and desire to be successful. Immensely enjoy navigating all aspects of complex projects.
- Saved up to $12M annually through advanced pricing agreement negotiations for direct and indirect materials